Skip to content
Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1½ cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Garden of Life Raw Organics Golden Flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Vanilla Ice Cream (non-dairy) and freeze dried blueberries and strawberries
- To make the cookies, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together wet ingredients and slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients to form batter, then mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- If cookies do not form as you like, use a round cookie cutter to cut perfect circles after you take them out of the oven, this will make a prettier sandwich.
- After cookies have completely cooled, place one scoop of ice cream onto one cookie and place another cookie on top.
- Then roll in freeze-dried fruit and place in freezer.
- Serve directly out of the freezer.