Skip to content
Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, powdered peanut butter, coconut palm sugar, salt, and protein powder.
- Add in coconut oil and mix again until the batter is crumbly.
- Spray an 8x8 brownie pan with coconut oil spray (or use Garden of Life coconut oil) and press about ¾ of the batter into the pan.
- Cover the bottom layer with the strawberry preserves then evenly sprinkle the remaining batter on top along with the peanuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes then let cool before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.