Skip to content
Perfect Food Apple Squares
Serves: 18 squares
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Organic Perfect Food Apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon raw organic honey
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Place the first four ingredients into the food processor using the "s" blade and process down until the cashews are finely chopped, almost like flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the 2 Tablespoons of coconut flakes and water.
- Process again until everything is blended, then add the 2 Tablespoons of water and process again for another 5 seconds.
- Press batter into a rectangular baking pan and then coat with the remaining 2 Tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator for several hours before cutting into squares. Squares last 5 days refrigerated.