- probiotic power pops strawberry lime time tropical freeze
Skip to content
Probiotic Power Pops—Strawberry Lime Time and Tropical Freeze
Serves: 8 popsicles total
Strawberry Lime Time Organic Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Kids (powder)
Tropical Freeze Organic Ingredients:
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1½ cups cubed pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber (Citrus flavor)
- First blend all ingredients for the Strawberry Lime Time popsicles, then pour liquid into four popsicle molds, and place in freezer.
- Next, blend ingredients for Tropical Freeze popsicles and pour liquid into four popsicle molds; then place in freezer.
- Let popsicles set in freezer at least three hours before serving. (You can also layer the two mixtures to create a bi-colored popsicle. Popsicles last one month in freezer.)
- Coconut Craze: 1 can coconut milk (regular, not light), ½ cup finely shredded unsweetened dried coconut, 1½ Tablespoons raw honey, Sliced kiwi, strawberry and whole blueberries, 1 pack Fitbiotic
- Green Goddess: ½ cup coconut water, 1 cup cubed cantaloupe, 1 handful spinach, ½ cup cubed pineapple, 1 Tablespoon Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber (Unflavored or Citrus flavor)
- Directions: For each recipe, blend all ingredients together then pour in freeze pops mold and let set in freezer for at least three hours before serving. Each recipe makes 4 freeze pops.