Skip to content
Pumpkin Spice Bites
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla Spiced Chai
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 12 Medjool dates pitted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar plus 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice combined for coating cookies
- Place first three ingredients into the food processor using the “s” blade and process for about one second.
- Add next 4 ingredients and process again until batter is sticky.
- Roll tablespoon-sized cookie bites and then coat in sugar/spice mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to solidify bites before serving.
- Store cookie bites in refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to one month.