Skip to content
Quick Pickled Vegetables
Serves: 2 Jars
- 4 ½ cups water
- 2½ cups white vinegar
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 wide-mouth Mason jars - quart-sized
- Vegetables for Pickling
- Pearl Onions
- Bell Peppers
- Select your favorite veggies!
- Divide seeds and peppercorns between the 2 jars and set aside.
- Wash vegetables and cut if necessary.
- Divide vegetables into the jars.
- Bring water to a boil, add in vinegar, salt and sugar and stir for a minute until the salt and sugar are fully dissolved.
- Pour hot water into the jars over the vegetables and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Cover jars, and refrigerate for at least a few hours before eating.
- Store pickled veggies in refrigerator for several weeks.