Raspberry Protein Muffins
- 2 cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Sport Plant-Based Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together all wet ingredients except the almond milk and raspberries.
- Once the wet ingredients are mixed, add in the dry ingredients and mix well, then the almond milk and mix again.
- Once batter is mixed, fold in the raspberries and place into a tin-lined or greased muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool before serving. Muffins last 5-6 days.