- 1½ cups chopped onion (yellow or white)
- 3½ cups chopped eggplant
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves (add before serving)
- Place olive oil and onions in a large pot on stove (medium high) and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in coconut oil and eggplant and cook for 10 minutes (until eggplant softens).
- Next add in garlic, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and remaining spices.
- Cook all ingredients for about 12 more minutes then reduce heat to low and cook another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in basil and serve.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)