Strawberry Nice Cream
- 2 cups cashews soaked in water for 30 minutes rinsed and drained
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups sliced strawberries plus ½ cup for topping
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients except the extra ½ cup of sliced strawberries into a high speed blender and blend until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bread loaf or brownie pan.
- Sprinkle remaining strawberries on top (push some down into the mixture too).
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, let ice cream sit out for about 15 minutes so that it softens to the perfect ice cream texture.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)