Strawberry Summer Salad
- 6 cups loose arugula
- 1 avocado - pit removed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1¼ cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup pine nuts lightly roasted
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup mint leaves
For Dressing: Whisk together ½ cup olive oil, ¼ cup lemon juice, 2 Tablespoons honey, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, add all salad ingredients then toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate salad without dressing for several hours then pour on dressing and toss right before serving.