Skip to content
Sweet Potato Chili
- 3 cups peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garden of Life mykind Organics Turmeric Boost
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place olive oil into a skillet and heat to medium high.
- Add in onion, garlic, and red bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and Turmeric Boost and cook for another minute.
- Place onion mixture into a large crock pot and add all other ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve chili with your favorite toppings like cilantro, avocado, pico de gallo, or salsa.