Sweet Potato Waffles
- 2 cups leftover mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein - Vanilla Spiced Chai
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat waffle iron to high. Blend all ingredients together to form a batter.
- Ladle about ¼ cup of batter into each waffle space and close waffle iron.
- Let waffles cook until the green light goes on (usually takes around 6-7 minutes).
- Serve with toppings of choice; butter, syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit and/or chopped nuts.