Texas Peach and Pecan Bread
Serves: 2 Loafs
- 3 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups organic white sugar
- 1 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil plus more for coating the pans (melted)
- 3 cups fresh ripe diced peaches
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 2½ Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients (first 4 ingredients) and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, mix together eggs, add in coconut oil, sugar and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients, then stir in (using a wooden spoon) diced peaches.
- Divide batter into the 2 greased (grease with coconut oil) pans.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pecans, coconut palm sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt until the pecans are well coated then sprinkle on top of each loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour, let cool and serve warm or cold.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)