Toasted Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
Recipe by I Heart Keenwah
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened rice milk
- 1 cup I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- 2 cups fresh fruit such as berries or chopped peaches
- 1 cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 Mason jars
- To make quinoa, bring rice milk to a boil, add quinoa then reduce heat to a low simmer and cover for 15 minutes.
- Once quinoa has cooked, remove lid from pot and add coconut oil and protein powder, stir and let cool.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the quinoa into each Mason jar and then layer with fruit, yogurt, more fruit and top with nuts, seeds or granola.
- Store in refrigerator for up to three days and eat directly from jars or pour contents into a bowl, mix and enjoy!