Tomato and White Bean Soup
- 3½ cups pureed tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 fennel bulb - thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 bunch of sliced Swiss chard
- 1 15oz. can cannellini beans - rinsed and drained
- 4 garlic cloves - chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place a large pot on stove top and heat to medium high.
- Add oils, then add fennel, onion, garlic and salt and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low and let simmer (stirring occasionally) for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with bread, gluten free crackers, or parmesan crisps.
- Soup lasts 5 day refrigerated or 2 months in freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)