Serves: Makes about 4 cups
- 1 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup chopped raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 Tablespoon stevia powder
- 3 Tablespoons clarified butter or ghee or unsalted butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick silicone pan liner and set aside.
- Combine the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, flaxseed, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the stevia. When well blended, drizzle with the butter and toss to coat.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and, using a spatula, spread it out to an even layer. Place in the preheated oven and bake, stirring occasionally, until nicely toasted and aromatic, about 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place it on a wire rack to allow the mixture to cool. When cool, serve or store in a covered container in a cool spot for up to three days or in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Products in this Recipe
RAW Organics Golden Flaxseed 14 oz (397g)