Skip to content
Vegan Buddha Bowls
Serves: 4 Bowls
- 4 cups cooked grains - such as rice or quinoa
- 1 cup mushrooms - thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper - thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup red onion - thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 1½ Tablespoons ginger root - minced
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Garnish - 1 cup of cilantro leaves and 4 Tablespoons of roasted pumpkin seeds
- Have 4 containers ready.
- Whisk together olive oil, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger root, maple syrup, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Heat a skillet or wok to medium high and add whisked ingredients along with mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion.
- Cook veggies until tender then remove from heat.
- In each container, add 1 cup of cooked grains and ¼ of the cooked veggies and garnish with ¼ cup of cilantro leaves and 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds.
- Stores in refrigerator for 4-to-5 days.