Skip to content
Vegan Falafel Sliders
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed (15.5 oz can)
- ¾ cup garbanzo bean flour
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon coconut aminos
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- Garden of Life Coconut Oil for frying
- Place garbanzo beans, garbanzo bean flour, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, coconut aminos and all spices into the food processor using the “s” blade.
- Blend until smooth then add in the flaxseed, sundried tomatoes, parsley and red onion and pulse until incorporated into the batter.
- Heat a griddle to 350 degrees and grease the griddle with about 1 tsp. of coconut oil.
- Make 6 patties with your hands and cook patties about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve patties on a gluten-free bun with mashed avocado (or vegan mayo), lettuce and tomato.