- ¼ cup dry roasted almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ ripe avocado
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large zucchini spiralized (for noodles)
- Place almonds, pumpkin seeds, sea salt, pepper and nutritional yeast powder into a food processor using the "S" blade and process down for about 10 seconds.
- Add all other ingredients except for the olive oil and zucchini and process for another 5 seconds.
- Next, turn food processor on and slowly pour in olive oil, adding more if you want the pesto to be thinner.
- Serve pesto over zucchini noodles and enjoy!
Note: You can warm the noodles in a pot with a little olive oil for 5 minutes before pouring the pesto on top.