Veggie Tempeh Stir Fry
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 pack organic non-GMO tempeh
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 red bell pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- Garden of Life Coconut Oil (2 Tablespoons)
- Place 1 Tablespoon coconut oil in a pan and turn to medium high.
- Slice Tempeh into ½ inch pieces and cook 4-5 minutes on each side (until golden brown).
- Set cooked tempeh aside and add another tablespoon of coconut oil in the pan and turn heat to medium high.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for a few minutes then add bell peppers, broccoli, sesame seed oil, coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes and mushrooms.
- Cook for 8 minutes, until veggies are soft.
- Add Tempeh back in and toss.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)