Skip to content
Warm Apple Spiced Chai Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein or Meal - Vanilla Spiced Chai
- 2 cups chopped apple
- 6 dried apricots
- 4-5 Medjool dates - pits removed
- Place chopped apples, apricots and dates into a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a low boil for 5 minutes, or until apples are softened.
- Drain liquid from apples/dried fruits and place the apples/dried fruits into the blender while they are still hot.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth (make sure your blender can tolerate hot liquids).
- Serve immediately and add a dash of cinnamon on top if you’d like.