Zesty Watermelon Fries
- ½ of a large seedless watermelon
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice (1 lime)
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic granules
Collagen Yogurt Dip:
- 1 cup plain yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Beauty Cranberry Pomegranate
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- Cut watermelon into “fries” (about 3 inches long and ½ inch thick) and place into a large bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over watermelon and sprinkle chili powder and garlic granules on top the lightly toss together.
- To make the dip, stir collagen and zest into the yogurt and mix well then top with a little extra zest.
- Serve watermelon fries and dip cold.
- *Dip can be made one day in advance.
Products in this Recipe
Collagen Beauty Cranberry Pomegranate - 20 Servings