Serves: 4 to 6
- 3 cups chopped organic zucchini
- 3 organic garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos (or ½ Tablespoon wheat-free tamari)
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds into a food processor using the S blade.
- Process until smooth and then stir in chia seeds. Refrigerate before serving.
- Serve with sliced veggies and olives. (Lasts three days refrigerated.) It's raw hummus with a kick!
Products in this Recipe
RAW Organics™ Chia Seed 12 oz (340g)