The Only Playlist You’ll Need to Fully Embrace Summer
There may only be one month of summer left, but here at Garden of Life, we all agree that there is still plenty of time for soaking up the sun, outdoor exercise and road trips!
What better way to really get into the chill, summer vibes than with some soul-lifting music? Studies have shown that music can really brighten your mood and even fend off depression. It can also improve blood flow, lower your levels of stress-related hormones like cortisol and ease pain.
So, we’ve narrowed it down to our top-25 favorite songs that we feel are relaxing, upbeat and perfect for hanging out by the pool or jamming to on long car rides.
Make sure to grab one of our new GōL Bars for the perfect summer companion snack.
- Oceans Away- A R I Z O N A
- Call on Me- Ryan Riback Remix
- Big Jet Plane- Alok
- Endless Summer- Grizfolk
- Two High- Moon Taxi
- I Wanna Know- NOTD
- Like Gold- Vance Joy
- Ho Hey- The Lumineers
- Sunshine- The Knocks Remix
- Final Song- MO
- Feel it Still- Portugal. The Man
- Rollercoaster- The Bleachers
- All Stars- Martin Solveig
- Mother Mother- Rayland Baxter
- Sit Next to Me- Foster The People
- You’ve Got The Love- Florence + The Machine
- Drive- Prince of Eden
- Walking On A Dream- Empire of the Sun
- Sweet Marie- The Walters
- Kelsey- Metro Station
- Malibu- Miley Cyrus
- &Run- Sir Sly
- I Can Be Somebody- Deorro
- Born To Be Yours- Kygo
- Get What You Give- Felix Cartal