- 5g (per serving) Organic Prebiotic Fiber from 5 Nutritious Organic Superfoods
- Available in Delicious Citrus Flavor or Unflavored
- Psyllium Free; Sugar Free; No Gritty or Gummy Texture
- Made without dairy or soy ingredients
- Added sugars
- filler ingredients
- nor artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk and soy. May contain traces of soy due to agricultural practices
Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber
About Dr. Perlmutter: David Perlmutter, M.D., is an expert in the human microbiome, a board-certified neurologist, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, America’s brain-health expert and #1 New York Times best-selling author.
Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber is a Certified USDA Organic source of prebiotic fiber. Available flavored or unflavored, just one tablespoon daily dissolved in water is designed to feed your beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy microbiome.†
Organic Fiber is available in a delicious organic citrus flavored fiber that is clear and packed with goodness, but is also available in unflavored. Either way, Organic Fiber is an easy and convenient way to boost your favorite beverage or food’s nutritional value with a single spoonful. Organic Fiber’s prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods helps support healthy digestion.
Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber Benefits:
- 5g of prebiotic fiber from 5 nutritious organic superfoods: Organic Acacia, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Apple Peel and Organic Cranberry Fruit
- Contains Certified USDA Organic premium Acacia senegal fiber backed by clinical studies
- No psyllium; no grittiness
Organic Fiber—prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods to support healthy digestion. It’s an easy and convenient way to boost your fiber intake.
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America's Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome