- Whole Food Magnesium
- Made Using Organic Brown Rice Protein Magnesium Chelate
- 350mg Magnesium
- Contains Live Probiotics—1 Billion CFU
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified, Sugar Free, Star K Kosher
- Fizzy Drink Before Bedtime
Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium
If you are like most Americans, your dietary consumption of magnesium is less than ideal. Recent statistics reveal that close to 75% of Americans are consuming less than the recommended daily allowance of magnesium. Magnesium ranks among the most important trace elements in the human diet as it plays a central role in facilitating the function of over 300 critical enzymes. These are enzymes that have important tasks in facilitating our day-to-day metabolic functions as well as manufacturing DNA and proteins and even managing how our cells are able to power themselves from the food sources we provide.
So it’s no wonder that low magnesium levels are correlated with so many health-related issues. Signs of magnesium deficiency involve all the body’s major systems and include: Irritability, Anxiety, Lethargy, Fatigue, Memory problems, Anorexia, Loss of Appetite, Seizures, Muscle Weakness, Muscle cramps, Tremors, Vertigo , Difficulty swallowing, Irregular or rapid heartbeat.
So if you’re feeling tired, having problems sleeping or dealing with stress in your life, it’s time to drink—sleep--restore! Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium powder is a delicious, fizzy drink to help calm and relax you so you can get a better night’s sleep, while restoring your body’s optimal magnesium levels.†
Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium features organic brown rice protein magnesium chelate, as well as, live probiotics—1 billion CFU—to support healthy digestion and regularity.†
Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium Benefits:
- Supports relaxation and restores optimal magnesium levels† while providing a better night’s sleep†
- Well tolerated—no gastric side effects
- Contains the probiotics Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Lactobacillus acidophilus—1 billion CFU—to support healthy digestion, utilization and regularity†
So, if you’re feeling stressed out or unable to sleep well, you should consider taking Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium at bedtime to help you de-stress and get a good night’s sleep.†
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America's Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome