- Excellent Source of Healthy Medium-Chain Fatty Acids
- Delicious for Cooking, Baking and in Smoothies
- Natural Skin Moisturizer
- Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a cold- pressed Raw Certified USDA Organic Non-GMO Coconut oil that is the most aromatic and best-tasting coconut oil available because, unlike others, it is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized.
Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world—and it’s RAW. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet—if you ask us. Unlike refined coconut oils, our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the finest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, then filtered and separated to extract only the highest-quality oil. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid, which are readily converted to energy by the body. Consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.†
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits:
- Contains healthy medium-chain fatty acids which readily convert to energy in the body†
- Along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, can help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol†
- Is one of the world’s highest-quality oils
One of the healthiest, most delicious and highly versatile oils in the world—and is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized.