- 85 billion live cultures
- 33 probiotic strains
- Whole food vitamins & minerals plus dairy-digesting enzymes
Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser
Raw Probiotics is a unique line of high-potency, Raw, whole food probiotics that are age- and gender-specific. Unlike isolated strains of probiotics, Raw Probiotics offers all the benefits of a true “food” probiotic with a record-setting 30+ probiotic strains. So, it’s not just isolated bacteria in a pill; Raw Probiotics is a whole-food probiotic that emulates eating fermented food. Made with mainly Bulgarian yogurt concentrate, Wild European kefir grains and scobies, and concentrated clinically studied probiotics strains, Raw Probiotics is created below 40º F and 30% humidity so that what you see on the label is what you get in the bottle.
Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser is a Raw, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women over 50. It offers 33 “original” probiotics, including L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, B. animalis sub. Lactis, specifically formulated for women to support immune function and maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.† Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.† Raw means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated, with no binders or fillers and no carriers such as maltodextrin or dextrose.
Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser Benefits:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function†
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health†
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut†
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation†
- Supports healthy thyroid function†
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range†
- No binders, fillers or carriers
Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser—a whole food probiotic with more strains and a higher CFU count than most.