Free Shipping on orders of $25* or more within the USA.
- We ship to all 50 U.S States
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- We do not ship to US territories or internationally
- All orders are shipped using UPS
Order by 3 P.M., We'll Ship the Same Day.
- Orders placed Monday - Friday by 3 P.M. (EST and PST), will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected.
Standard Shipping - UPS
- (2-5 business days) - $4.99
- Free for purchases over $25*
Next Day Air - UPS
- (1 business day) - $21.99
- All next-day orders placed by 3:00 PM (EST and PST) will be delivered on the next business day. Orders placed on Friday by 3:00 PM (EST and PST), should be received by the customer on Monday, pending credit card verification. Any order placed on a weekend will be shipped on the next business day, excluding holidays. Business days are Monday through Friday.
Second Day Air - UPS
- (2 business days) - $9.99
- All 2-day orders will be delivered in two business days. Orders placed on Friday by 3:00 PM (EST and PST), should be received by the customer on Tuesday, pending credit card verification. Any order placed on a weekend will be shipped on the next possible business day, excluding holidays. Business days are Monday through Friday.
- All in-stock products generally ship within 24 hours of the order being placed. We do not want anything to hold up your order, so any out of stock item(s) in your purchase will be cancelled and the remainder of your order will be shipped. If an item is cancelled, we will notify you via email. You will not be charged for the cancelled item.
Do you ship your Cold Probiotics Refrigerated?
After much research and testing of the viability of the probiotics in transit, Garden of Life is no longer shipping our probiotics refrigerated. We can now guarantee, even during the hot summer months, our cooler probiotics will continue to deliver the full label claim of the promised CFU count at the time of expiration. This brief warming period does not degrade the efficacy of the probiotics and our Arrive Alive™ potency promise is still kept. We still maintain optimal temperature and humidity levels throughout all stages or production of the probiotics.
As the leading Probiotic brand in the US, we are constantly innovating to keep pace with emerging science and improvements in manufacturing, while striving to minimize the impact on our planet. With this change we have managed to significantly reduce our carbon footprint within our supply chain without compromising the quality or reducing the shelf life of our products.
*Your total purchase must reach the designated amount after any discounts are applied and prior to the costs of shipping and tax.