-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- ¼ cup Hu Gems
- ¼ cup chopped Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup chopped Macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the chia egg, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again until well incorporated.
- Fold in the Hu gems, nuts and cranberries.
- Add in almond milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Shape cookies with your hands then place 12 equal cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool, then enjoy!