- Turn crockpot on low setting.
- Add first 8 ingredients to a skillet and sauté for 7-to-8 minutes.
- Pour contents into a crockpot.
- Next, add the final 8 ingredients into the crockpot and stir until well combined.
- Let chili cook for 2-to-4 hours on low before serving.
- Stir occasionally and add more vegetable broth if the chili gets too thick.
- Chili lasts 4-to-5 days refrigerated or 2 months in freezer.
You can also make this recipe on the stovetop. Sauté first 8 ingredients in a large pot, then reduce heat and add final 8 ingredients, stir well and let simmer for 1-2 hours before serving.