Pink Oat Milk Latte
- Jan 7, 2022
You must try this Pink Oat Milk Latte recipe - it's delicious. Using 6 ingredients you already have on hand, this recipe whips up in a few minutes - the added Beets Powder gives this latte an awesome nutritional kick.
Use Organic if possible
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened oatmilk (or make your own, see recipe below)
- 1 Tbsp. Garden of Life Beets Powder (Detox or Beauty)
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 cups water
- 3 Medjool dates
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place oatmilk into a pot and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Turn off heat, add remaining ingredients and either whisk or use a frother to mix.
- Serve hot, or serve over ice.
- Blend all ingredients together then pour into a nut bag and squeeze oatmilk into a large bowl.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.