-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 head of radicchio
- 1 can cannellini beans
- ¼ cup minced shallot
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced (save skin for zesting)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Lemon zest and grated parmesan for garnishing
- Rinse cannellini beans and set aside.
- Heat a pan to medium high and add 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil and shallot.
- Cook shallot for a few minutes then add capers (make sure to pat capers dry first).
- After another 2 minutes, shut off heat and add parsley, stir and set aside. Tear off leaves from radicchio and set on a plate.
- To make dressing, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Add beans and dressing into pan (that is off heat) and gently toss together.
- Place a few tablespoons of bean mixture into each radicchio leaf, then top with lemon zest and cheese (if desired).