-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup maple butter (or maple syrup)
- ½ cup cacao
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life® Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Note: Maple butter is basically whipped maple syrup that is thick in consistency. If you can’t find it, you can use maple syrup or even raw honey.
- Place cashews, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a food processor using the "s" blade.
- Process ingredients until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again until the batter sticks together in a clump in the food processor.
- Remove batter and press into a brownie pan and refrigerate several hours before cutting and serving.
- Store fudge in refrigerator for up to two weeks or in the freezer for up to two months.