- Versatile Raw Virgin Coconut Oil can be used for frying, baking, in smoothies and dressings
- Can be used as part of your body care program
- Organic, Non-GMO and Vegan certified
- Can be stored at room temperature
Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is organic expeller cold-pressed coconut oil from the Phillipines. Meat from organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk from which the oil is then extracted – it is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is simply versatile - use by the spoonful to add creamy richness to smoothies or salad dressings. It’s great as a medium-heat sautéing/frying oil or in baking. Or rub directly onto the skin as part of your organic body care program.
If stored below 25°C, oil will solidify. If exposed to temperature above 25°C, oil will liquify.
Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Benefits:
- One of the most versatile edible oils in the world
- Can be used in place of other oils including butter
- Contains 10.9 grams of medium-chain fatty acids per 15 ml serving
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan, dairy free, gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarian and Kosher diets (Pareve)
- No refrigeration required
- Comes in 414 mL, 858 mL and 1656 mL sizes
Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is organic, vegan, unrefined and Simply Versatile – with its natural coconut flavour and aroma, it can be used in all your cooking and baking needs in place of other oils.