-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
Makes 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1 large Mason jar
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1½ cup gluten free quick oats
- 1¼ cups coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Garden of Life Chia Seeds
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- First combine flour, protein powder, salt and baking soda then pour into the Mason jar to create the first layer.
- Next add the sugar, then the oats, then chia seeds, then cranberries and finally the walnuts.
- Cover Mason jar with lid and tie a ribbon around the rim with the directions.
Directions for making cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together 2 eggs and 1 cup of melted Coconut Oil.
- Next, pour contents of Mason jar into the egg/oil mixture and mix until well incorporated then add 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk and mix again until batter is moist and malleable.
- Spoon out about 2 Tablespoons of batter for each cookie and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.