-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 7 ingredients) and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together wet ingredients (next 5 ingredients) then slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Refrigerate batter for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and form 1-inch balls then roll in Swerve confectioner’s sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Gently press down on each cookie with the palm of your hand and bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Once cookies have slightly cooled, roll again in powdered Swerve.