-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
Makes 2 Dozen Cookies
- 1¾ cup fresh ground peanut butter
- 1 scoop Garden of Life® Organic Plant Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup Swerve®
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined (you can also mix ingredients in a food processor).
- Roll tablespoon-size cookie balls and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Slightly flatten cookies by using a fork to indent the cookie horizontally and vertically.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Store cookies in refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to one month.