-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- (Use Organic) 1½ cups pecans
- 5 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cups cashews
- 12 Medjool dates
- ¾ cup unpasteurized carrot juice
- ¾ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Soak cashews and 12 pitted medjool dates in water for at least 20 minutes (you can make the crust while you are soaking the nuts and dates).
- To make crust, place pecans and cinnamon in the food processor using the “s” blade.
- Process for 10 seconds then add the 5 pitted dates and coconut oil and pulse until well mixed.
- Press crust into mini cake pan and set aside.
- To make filling, rinse off soaked cashews, but not the dates.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour filling over mini crusts and place in freezer for 2 hours before taking out to cut.
- Option: Top pie with chopped pecans.
- Store pie in freezer and when you are ready to serve, let the pie sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Lasts one month frozen.