- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life RAW Organics™ Golden Flaxseed & Chia Seed
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 9x9 pan or loaf pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat eggs, then mix in remaining wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well mixed together.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook for 65 to 75 minutes and the top of the bread is golden brown.
- Lasts five to six days; keep in container unrefrigerated.