Organic Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Flaxseed and Chia Seed
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Organic Wet Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9 pan or loaf pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat eggs, then mix in remaining wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until everything is well mixed together.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook for 65 to 75 minutes and the top of the bread is golden brown. (Lasts 5 to 6 days; keep in container unrefrigerated.)