- 1 small to medium-sized seedless watermelon
- 1 pint ready-made vegan whipped cream (soy or coconut)
- 2-3 cups assorted fruit such as peaches nectarines strawberries and blueberries
- 2-3 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 package edible flowers such as orchids (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life® Raw Organics ™ Super Omega 3 Organic Chia Seed
- Slice watermelon into 1-to-1½ inch rounds.
- Place watermelon onto serving platter.
- Pat dry the top of each piece of watermelon before topping with several spoonfuls of vegan whipped cream.
- Top with fruit, mint and flowers being careful to distribute various toppings equally onto each “slice.”
- Sprinkle with Raw Organics Chia Seed.
- Cut each watermelon round into 4 to 8 wedge-shaped pieces.
- Serve immediately.