-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 cups macadamia nuts OR cashews
- 10 large Medjool dates pitted and soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups organic powdered sugar OR Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- Place first 4 ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade and process for about 15 seconds.
- Next, remove dates from water (do not pat dry) and place in food processor with coconut oil, cranberries and vanilla extract.
- Process again until the nut mixture is well combined with the dates and cranberries (the batter will start to stick together).
- Roll tablespoon-sized cookie balls and then roll each cookie into the powdered sugar to fully cover the cookie.
- Store cookies in freezer for up to 3 weeks.