-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- ½ cup cashews soaked in water for about 20 minutes then drained
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- In a blender, blend together the pancake ingredients.
- Grease a pancake griddle or nonstick pan with coconut oil or use coconut spray and heat to about 350 degrees.
- Pour pancake batter onto griddle (you can do 4 pancakes at a time) and cook pancakes for about 4 minutes before flipping them for another 3 minutes on the other side.
- To make sauce, blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Top pancakes with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce. Add chocolate chips if you’d like!