- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Fit – Vanilla - Original or Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 5 large Medjool dates - pitted
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pistachios
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons bee pollen (or maca powder if you want to keep it vegan)
- 3 Tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 3 Tablespoons spirulina powder
- 3 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- Place cashews, pistachios and protein powder in a food processor using the “s” blade and process until you get a flour-like texture.
- Add peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and dates and process until well mixed.
- Add water and process until batter sticks together.
- Roll 8 tablespoon-sized cookies in the green tea powder, 8 in the spirulina, 8 in the hemp seeds and 8 in the bee pollen.
- Store cookies in refrigerator for one week or in the freezer for up to one month.