- Provides 15g of Highly Digestible Plant Protein
- 100 calories, 4g of Fiber, Less than 1g Sugar
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes; 19 Naturally Occurring Vitamins and Minerals
Organic Plant Protein
Organic Plant Protein is a delicious-tasting, Certified USDA Organic protein uniquely formulated to have superior taste and texture—ideal for anyone looking for a clean protein supplement that is free of common allergens such as gluten, grains, dairy and soy.
Organic Plant Protein is a highly digestible, grain free, gluten free, delicious, very smooth, CLEAN and creamy—with no gritty texture—innovative plant protein that delivers 15 grams of high-quality organic protein with a complete profile of essential amino acids and three grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Organic Plant Protein is made with a unique blend of seven nutritious plant proteins from five organic American seed proteins—organic pea seed, organic flaxseed, organic cranberry seed, organic chia seed, and organic pumpkin seed. It also contains the organic African superfood baobab (which we purchase through the African Hub to guarantee Fair Trade), plus 13 enzymes and 1 Billion CFU of probiotics.
Organic Plant Protein Benefits:
- Supports overall health, since proteins are important parts of every bodily cell; build and repair tissues; make enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals; and are essential building blocks of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood
- Plus, Organic Plant Protein a perfect choice for breakfast or a small meal or snack to keep you satisfied—and it’s great for people who are on the go, watching their weight, or are active with exercise and fitness.
- Healthy bodily muscles and muscle repair
- Healthy digestion
Organic Plant Protein—a unique blend of seven grain-free organic plant proteins—all Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
GoL Regional Educator – Northwest
“I went to one of those work-out boxes with a trainer who had me jumping atop huge boxes with confidence inside of a week. That’s when I went Paleo ‘my way’– organic, vegan, healthy plants without the grains and sugars.”