- Place almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil in a pot on the stovetop (medium high).
- Stir together contents until well combined then remove from heat.
- Add in protein powder, oats and salt. Stir again until oats are evenly coated.
- Place an equal amount of oats into each cavity of a muffin tin (12 count muffin tin) and press down batter until firm.
- Set aside and then melt chocolate.
- In a double broiler, add chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Melt chocolate and then pour an equal amount over each oat cup.
- Top each oat cup with some sliced almonds and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.