-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 4-5 medium apples (such as Gala or Fuji)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- ½ Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- You will need 4 individual-sized ramekins.
- Peel and chop apples.
- Place chopped apples in a bowl and toss with cranberries, coconut palm sugar, arrowroot powder and cinnamon.
- Spray each ramekin with coconut oil then put equal amounts of apples in each.
- Next, mix together all topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Add equal amount of topping on top of each apple filling then bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let apple crisp cool a little before serving with your favorite ice cream.