- 2 cups of peeled and cubed beets (plus olive oil
- salt and pepper)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides Unflavored
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cubed beets on a large baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on top then sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, flipping beet pieces over after 15 minutes.
- Let beets cool, then add beets and remaining ingredients into a food processor and process until creamy.
- Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.
- Option: Top beet hummus with chives, hemp seeds and pine nuts.