Love hummus? Love Beets? You'll want to make up a big batch of this Beet Hummus recipe for daily indulging.
Use Organic if possible
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp. Garden of Life Beets Detox Powder
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- ½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in rinsed and drained garbanzo beans and cook at a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and drain garbanzo beans.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade and process until smooth.
- Serve on toast or with veggies. Hummus lasts 5 days in refrigerator.